Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 packages powdered ranch dressing mix
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (or about 3 cups of cooked chicken)
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions (about 15 noodles)
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup half and half OR 1-1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch mix until incorporated. Remove about 1/3 cup of this mixture and set aside.
- Add chicken and spinach to the bowl, stirring until the mixture is well blended.
- Carefully spread about three to four tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each noodle. From the narrow end, roll up each noodle and place seam side down into a casserole dish
- Combine reserved 1/3 cup cream cheese with tomato sauce, whisking until blended. Add half and half OR cream, stirring to combine.
- Pour sauce over roll-ups and cover the casserole with foil. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over roll-ups and re-cover loosely with foil. Bake an additional 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.