Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 large package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini (I think it's about 20 ounces?)
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1) Cook tortellini according to package directions.
2) Combine all remaining ingredients, except tortellini and parmesan cheese, in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add tortellini and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.
3) Garnish with parmesan cheese.