Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 casserole with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, soups and cheese. Add potatoes, stirring gently to combine. Spread potato mixture into prepared casserole.
3. Bake potatoes uncovered for 45 minutes. Top potatoes with French fried onions, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (1lb, 10oz) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 small can French fried onions