So far today:
- A package of cheese slices literally jumped out of the refrigerator, hit me in the face, and splattered all over the kitchen floor.
- My husband dripped his coffee all across my freshly mopped floor.
- I ran into my excessively pointy footboard for the 567th time, thereby adding to the collection of oh-so-attractive bruises on my legs.
- I got my electric bill in the mail…and then I cried.
- Bean mocked my feeble attempts to get her to nap, and I swear her cooing sounds more like “IIIIIIII wanna rock and roll all niiiiiggght…and party every day!”
- I realized that my kids left Kleenex in their pockets…about two seconds after I opened the dryer and was assaulted by laundry coated in shredded Kleenex particles.
And it’s not even 11:00 AM. I think I got some bad juju going on this morning.